Note: We do not accept guest post at this time.
Renolon welcomes your thoughts and ideas.
If you are interested or have knowledge that you want to share with our audience that are interested in business, marketing, or anything highly relevant to business, marketing then we would like to hear from you.
Note: Article must be related to business, finance, marketing, social media, internet, technology, product review, service and more.
If you want to write for us then please read the instructions before submitting your content to email@example.com.
Before you read the instructions, please learn a little bit more about Renolon and its audience.
Here is details on what include in price
- 3X Review of article (Pre-check is free)
- SEO Optimization include Title, Keywords, Meta, and more
- Feature Image optimization
- Including publishing the article.
- Article will publish in www.renolon.com/edition/
What do we do
- We provide accurate insights into business, marketing, and business finance.
- We offer helpful tips and guides for small businesses.
- We provides up-to-date statistics and information on a variety of topics
Our target audience
- People who want to learn about small business, business marketing, business social media, and software.
- People who are interested in statistics and data about business, marketing, social media.
- People who want to start a side hustle or start work from home.
Instruction in General for Guest Post
- Article or post must compelling to our reader
- Written in blog friendly style.
- Article must be SEO optimized for search engine ranking. (Do some research)
- Include relevant subtopics in the article.
- Only include relevant resources. You can also use quotes and backlinks to personal websites or resources.
- Easy to Read and understand.
- Content must be between 900 – 2000 words.
- Use royalty free images.
- Article must be submit in Google Docs
- We do not publish Promotional post
Article Writing and Formatting
- Must be written in Google Docs
- 900 word or more
- Make sure to provide grammatical errors free content
- Use a proper heading tag.
- Use royalty free images.
And please do not send your content to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not meet the criteria.
What is Guest Posting
Guest posting occurs when you write for a blog other than your own. You create content, be it an article or video, and allow that blog to publish that content.
There are various reasons one might guest post: increased exposure and traffic, building relationships with other bloggers/website owners, and search engine optimization.
It’s a great way to boost your website’s traffic, even if you’re a new blogger.
Guest posting is an effective way for you to market yourself and your business, drive visitors to your site, and build relationships with other bloggers.