Google PPC Statistics Highlights
- Businesses earn 8 dollars for every $1 they spend on Google PPC ads.
- Google recommends a PPC budget of 10 to 50 dollars per day.
- 45 percent of small businesses do invest in PPC advertising.
- 96 percent of the revenue earned by Google is from pay-per-click advertising.
- 98% of advertisers trust Google as they rated it a five or four out of five on the trust index.
- Google pay-per-click ad visitors are 50 percent more likely to purchase products than organic ones.
- Google Ads with a higher commercial intent always earn 65 percent of all the clicks.
- Over 50 percent of internet audiences worldwide get Google display campaigns.
1.45 percent of small businesses do invest in PPC advertising
Though the number of those involved is less than half, it’s obvious Google PPC advertising is great for them. Since they need to track their return on investment and reach their audience. The budget for the ads can be bigger, however, you do not require a huge one to start advertising.
Thus, learning to use local ad listing can be a more efficient way for new businesses.
2. The average salary for PPC professionals in the United States is 44,660 dollars per year
The professionals manage PPC advertising campaigns. For instance, analysis of the performance of the ads, search engine optimization, implementation, design, and strategy. The role is so demanding and is sought after since it takes a remarkable skill set to create a Google PPC campaign.
Some of the major roles comprise trend watching where you’ll need an intimate connection with your consumers. This enables you to know whatever they’ll respond to and the technology which steers them every day. The specialist also designs landing pages and conducts keyword research.
This makes the ads direct clickers to the page and also allows the understanding of how clients search for products.
3. More than 50 percent of the PPC clicks are normally from the mobile phone users
Most people are beginning to use their smartphones the same way they do with their computers. They click on the google ads and buy items for their phones. Some retailers ignore the mobile and waste the PPC cash because of wrongly converting traffic.
However, others adopt mobile by experimenting with some PPC campaign settings and techniques. With that said, they can optimize its performance and realize a tremendous outcome. Besides, as mobile phones become more famous and faster, lots of online purchases will continue to take place on the devices.
There isn’t any mysterious shot for getting the profit through the ads. Though it’s time to start allocating tons of your PPC ads budget.
4. 96 percent of the revenue earned by Google is from pay-per-click advertising
(Statista; Trend Statistics)
Google is among the biggest firms globally and it is the PPC ads keeping it operating. It gets close to a hundred percent of its earnings from the businesses that need to place ads on its page. And this is the reason why PPC is such a great deal.
This only means without the ads, the company might not be at the top. According to statistics, Google ads earnings were estimated to be 6.92 billion dollars in 2020.
5. 98% of advertisers trust Google as they rated it a five or four out of five on the trust index
This implies the company is the most reliable publisher among the advertisers. If you are starting up a business or you have one then you can consider PPC ads. The reason being there are a lot of advantages associated with them.
You can have a limitation on your day-to-day maximum bids and budget. Therefore, you can be sure that even if you are not controlling your account, you won’t spend more than what you need. Furthermore, you can strengthen your reputation, personality, and brand name.
That will enable you to build trust with all your guests. Moreover, you can maximize returns with the bidding strategies like CPA, CPM, and CPC.
6. Google pay-per-click ad visitors are 50 percent likely to purchase products than the organic ones
PPC campaigns are different from search engine optimization. These two do propel different types of traffic to your business or web. And the one you choose to work with depends on the traffic goals you have.
If you are mainly enthusiastic about short-term product sales, testing and conversion then you can opt for PPC. However, if you only want to create tons of traffic. And even build trust with your guests, then SEO would be a much better strategy.
7. Businesses do earn 8 dollars for every $1 they spend on Google PPC ads
One of the amazing benefits of pay-per-click is you can easily measure your returns. Therefore, instead of investing a lot at once, you can decide to do it in small portions to lessen the risk. You can first test a certain campaign or channel for some time with a limited allocation and assess the returns you get.
That is by the end of the specified time. And if they are excellent, you can make the campaign a continuous strategy.
8. Google Ads with greater commercial intent always earn 65 percent of all clicks
The amount of clicks earned by pay-per-click ads is always based on the audience. Though the average rates for click-through are quite lower for the informational keywords. Those that are checked out by individuals who expect to understand something instead of buying.
Moreover, Adwords statistics signify the efficacy of the channel is well seen from the marketable keywords. From recent research, two-thirds of those searching for stuff and have an intention of buying do click on the paid ads. Besides, 35 percent of the remaining clicks get reserved for the organic outcomes.
9. Over 50 percent of the internet audience worldwide get Google display campaigns
Truth be told, Google has the biggest display ad network globally. This has over one million sites. In the past years, the network gained more than 80 percent of the world’s internet audience.
However, the figure is now 90 percent based on the current statistics.
10. Google ads cost per click (CPC)is an average of $2.69 in all sectors on the search network and 0.63 dollars for the display
This is an important metric to look out for in pay-per-click campaigns. An average cost per click is more than 2 dollars greater for those ads in search results. This is compared to the ones from the display network.
11. Google eliminated 2.7 billion inappropriate ads in 2019
This is about one million accounts. The ads were removed because of violating Google ads policies. However, this is more compared to 2018 when 2.3 billion ads were wiped out.
The percentage of accounts discontinued remained quite steady from the other years at approximately one million. Moreover, Google also eliminated ads from more than 20 million websites across the publisher network. Over one million publishers’ accounts were also terminated.
12. People are 63% likely to click on Google’s paid search ads than the other search engines
As for Bing, Youtube and Amazon it is six, nine, and fifteen percent respectively. This isn’t even half and the reason for the big difference is because of Google’s reputation. It is the immediate destination where most individuals use to perform tasks online.
According to Umbro, searchers do believe Google is the best place they can visit to get whatever they are checking out. PPC ads platform is the most famous when it comes to advertising. And is also the main source of input for many.
Thus, the company is a great place for firms to market products.
13. Google recommends a PPC budget of 10 to 50 dollars per day
This is important as you need to look out for your daily spending to confirm if your ads are performing well. If it gives good results then consider using it more and if not, you can modify it.
It’s clear that Google PPC is thriving rapidly and it is also a profitable tool. The ads always reach a good number of the targeted audience. And even though success isn’t guaranteed, it can be a good strategy to market your business.